Course Description:This course teaches you how to create an M3O Suite application that processes business events for a fictional financing application. You will learn how to model exception handlers, compensation events, workflow tasks, and event policies. Finally, you will use the Workflow workspace to review and complete tasks. This course consists of many hands-on labs and works through several complex examples.
Course Objectives: Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Describe the M3O architecture and runtime environment
- Describe and use the M3O Modeling Environment
- Create Process models for modeling business processes, which include Workflow tasks
- Model Business Vocabulary, XSD Types, Constraint Schema, and Task Schema
- Model Event Policies
- Deploy and run M3O applications
- Monitor Applications
- Business Process Designers
Course Length: 5 Days
Price: 5 Education Units
No classes currently scheduled. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for updates.