Course Description: The BusinessWare 4 Product and Feature Overview course is intended to introduce Business and Technical Managers to the BusinessWare 4 product via self paced computer based training.
This course will introduce general BusinessWare concepts and identify problems BusinessWare can solve while introducing features and tools of the platform. It provides interactive demonatrations of the BusinessWare 4 capabilities through the use of the BusinessWare Modeling Environment, BusinessWare Runtime Environment and Administrative Tools.
Course Objectives: Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Describe what BusinessWare is
- Discuss the BusinessWare 4 Environments
- Describe BusinessWare Modeling Environment
- Explain Integration and Process Models
- Explain Connectors and Proxies
- Discuss the BusinessWare Runtime Environment
- Describe BusinessWare Administration
- Business Manager
- Project Manager
- Baseline understanding of Microsoft Windows NT
- Background in application deployment